10.14.2006

Gwanghwamun in FIFA Wold Cup 2006

It was a very hot summer in 2006 June that was a day all Koreans became one. Gyanghwamun street was crowded. I saw the soccer match Korea versus France. I was very tired because it was about 4a.m. in Korea. I couldn't forget that shouting. But, I was disappointed. Street cheering was a huge part of cheering in the World Cup in our country in 2002. We showed respectable citizenship through cleaning the streets. In 2006, however, I couldn't see passed citizenship like citizenship in 2002. I want that we could show respectable citizenship in 2010 Wold Cup.

댓글 5개:

Lauren :

hi, John~
I'm Lauren.
you and I are in nateon.kkkk

anyway your blog is very good.
soccer is very good topic, I think.

The video is very fun.(under the post)

plz, come to my blog~~~

James :

Hi~I visited here when world cup
was held. At that time, so many peole was there.
I hate it.But support was really
fantastic~
Bye~ please visit my blog.

Andrew :

keke. Thank you~ ㅅㅂㄻ

me,too~

a son of meng gu!

Dooly's :

I'm Winning champion~

James :

Hi~I visit your blog again.

Am I good??keke I don't have an

enough comments. Please visit my

blog and leave your comment.