11.10.2006

Winning Eleven

These days.. I have gotten wrapped up in this game and don't study..
Winning Eleven is a soccer video game series made by Konami Tokyo.
Every year, the new version of the game is released first as Winning Eleven in Japan, and after a few months a modified version was released worldwide.Winning Eleven's popularity has grown every year, and is one of the most popular football games in the world.
Konami.....What possessed you to make a new version again and again..
Don't make any more...please..;; It may be that I'm playing in country when I become a grandfather..

댓글 2개:

Andrew :

Hi~ John.

Wow~ Do you like winning eleven game?

I'd like winning game.

How about you play game today?

kekekeke.

singiruhaho :

Hi~~
John, You are winning beginer.kkk

Would you play winning with me?

Then, I'll wait your comment.