11.11.2006

Bend It Like Beckham


Bend It Like Beckham is a British film directed by Gurinder Chadha.
And it is released in 2002.
Since its release, the film was a box office success.
It tells the tale of a young Birtish Indian Sikh girl who struggles against her family's traditional mind to achieve her dream of playing professional football.
The film's title is a reference to the English footballer David Beckham.
David Beckham and Victoria Beckham were keen to make cameo appearances in the film, but were unable due to work commitments.
I saw this movie very interesting. I want to recommend this movie.

댓글 2개:

Andrew :

Hi~ Manggu~

I love Beckham, too.

Do you see this movie?

I think that it is very fun.

singiruhaho :

-0-z

Are you kidding? I don't know your

comment. Then, have a nice day